The Next Steps Fly Fishing Course helps the freshwater fly fisherman refine their skills, gain a deeper understanding of the craft, and ultimately, catch more fish. The two-day course covers casting tuition, advanced lake and stream fishing techniques, fly choice, fly tying, entomology, and just about everything you need to build your confidence on the water.
The two-day course includes
- two-days guiding and tuition on lakes and rivers and in the classroom;
- two-night’s accommodation;
- all equipment as required (including fly rod, reel and line, waders/boots);
- all food and non-alcoholic beverages;
- small group training with experienced fly fishing guides; and
- professional photography of your catch along with memories from the trip.
Next Steps Course – Blue Mountains, NSW
Aussie Fly Fisher’s Next Steps Course is a great way to meet other anglers, take your fly-fishing to the next level and explore new streams and lakes within a more intimate group setting.
Previous participants have enjoyed the technical aspects of the course along with the camaraderie within the group. You’ll have the opportunity to tie your own flies and then perhaps catch a personal best with your own creation.
If you are new to fly-fishing or may have been fishing for a while, Next Steps teaches you the skills you need to improve, and helps you directly apply them on the water.
Courses are run across the Blue Mountains and Snowy Mountains areas. We’ll forward further information through to you regarding your course a few weeks prior to your scheduled booking.
- 14th April, 2023
- Blue Mountains, NSW
- $895 per person
- Spring & Autumn Courses
- Rainbow Trout
What is included
- 2 Day FlyFishing Course
- Meals & Beverages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- All equipment as required (including fly rod, reel and line, waders/boots)
- All flies & tippet
- NSW Fishing Licence
- Pub Dinner on Friday Evening